Caper (1/4 kg)
Beef (1/2 kg)
Onions (2 medium size)
Tomato (4 medium size)
Garlic, Chillies, turmeric, salt, water (as desired)
- Add oil to a cooking pan
- Fry the onions till brown
- Add garlic till it also gets brown
- Add beef, fry for a while and add water
- Add caper to the beef along with tomatoes and salt
- Cook for half hour or until the beef is tender
Recipe shared by Saima Irshad
Will definitely be trying this!
Have you tried it yet? Winter season has started. As there are no rains so far, having soup such a Kaveerogh will be highly beneficial to keep you healthy and fresh.