- Wajiha javed
- Yasmin Bibi
- Mahmood Elahi
- Syed Aamir Shah
- Syed Abdul Majeed Shah
- Saeeda Shah
- Nurgis Bibi
- Iffat Kalsoom
- Javed Khan
- Faria Sultan
- Shabir Ahmad Awan
- Sidra Gul
- Mian khan Abbasi
- Zeb Gull
- To discuss the Endline, clear ambiguities regarding Endline and FGD
- To finalize the Knowledge Management Plan
- To discuss data base of NMA
- To finalize District Level Advocacy Plan
- To orient the RSPs about project Evaluation
|KM of MIs
Regarding the KMof NMA some RSPs already shared some case studies which were later shared with Silja Heyland. Now IC Pakistan KM team has planned to visit the target area to capture some stories. RSPs in consensus finalised the following plan of the KM team.
|Data is essential for reporting and our reports lack figures so a simple formatw as shared with RSPs to submit their data for better reporting. This included No of beneficiaries M+F+Children, Cultivated land (area), Type/varieties of plants/fruits,No of groups formed M+F+Children, No of session,trainings, workshops conducted, No of follow up visits, refreshers, No of villages etc.
|Non Course participants
|Shazia & RSP
|RSPs took the responsibility to increase the participation of MAAN members. They will use their own network to increase the outreach.
|Shazia & Comiittee
|RSPs were asked to give time for the advocacy work which is the next step after their MIs. They chalked out on the spot plan for this month. In which they would contact with the relevant stakeholders through bilateral meetings and then at district level a consultation would be organized in which they put their recommendations in front of the government line departments.
|RSP were informed about the upcoming evaluation of the project. They all ensured their active participation in the evaluation exercise.
- Endline will start after 15th May and will end by 26th May. The narrative as well as financial reporting will be done by 10th June 2017.
- KM plan finalized and the team would visit the area while respective RSPs would facilitate them in their respective villages.
- The data would be shared by end of May i.e. 30th May 2017
- Each RSP would introduce 5 new MAAN members and would report till 30 May.
- District level Consultation would be organized before Ramadan i.e. 26th May 2017.