Knowledge Bank Per Topic
The sections are created progressively, as further files or resources are uploaded. Click here to upload a file or share a resource.
Topics vary from the global and country knowledge banks.
2 KGZ | Library Kyrgyzstan / Библиотека
(the links will be activated soon)
Search using your own key words
This search will show content from the Knowledge Bank. To search information in the whole MAAN platform, use the top right engine
Use syntax to narrow the results on your search
e.g. "Child nutrition AND food supplements AND Peru" will bring results about related to Child Nutrition and Food Supplements in Peru, you can search for
e.g. "Child nutrition NOT food supplements" will bring results related to Child Nutrition that don't talk about food supplements.
e.g. "Child nutrition AND Ethiopia OR Pakistan" will bring results related to Child Nutrition and Ethiopia or Pakistan.
To search for content that contains one of the terms, 'hygiene' or 'education', use the operator OR in capital letters:
hygiene OR education
To search for content that contains both the terms 'hygiene' and 'education', use the operator AND in capital letters:
hygiene AND education
To search for content that contains 'hygiene' but NOT 'education', use the operator NOT in capital letters:
hygiene NOT education
Excluded term search
To search for content that contains 'hygiene' and 'butter' but not 'education':
hygiene butter -education
More tips at:
This Knowledge Bank (KB) is for nutrition-related knowledge. For platform-technical information, please visit the platform helpdesk »
How does the KB work?
- The KB is a structured collection of relevant information relating to nutrition in the context of developing countries and mountain areas.
- The KB is structured by topics. Each topic is briefly outlined and has links to further information that can be accessed. The KB develops progressively, according to the files and resources uploaded by its users, and users' requests for new topics.
- The KB is a global knowledge platform, featuring documents that are of interest for a broad community. Thus, it complements the "Country Libraries", which feature documents that are relevant for each MAAN Country: Nepal, Pakistan, Kyrgystan, Ethiopia, Peru.
- All users can upload files and share resources to be part of the KB and the Country Libraries. The KB and Country Library managers review the files and resources to relocate them in the right section, and add the proper tags to make it findable through the search engine.
- Files are uploaded through the "upload file" button located on the top right hand of the KB and Country Library sites.