These Terms and Conditions (refererred to as Terms) describe how the International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements e.V. (referred to as IFOAM - Organics International) operates its platform " (maan.ifoam.bio) and MAAN App for Android. These Terms are designed to help our users to understand the purpose of the website and it's related Android App. You may come across references or affiliates links to other blogs websites and/or websites, however these Terms and Conditions are only applicable to this website and the Android App.
We recommend that you read, save or download these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and using the Mountain Agro-ecosystems Action Network or Privacy Policies of any third-party blogswebsites, websites or services that you visit.
- Your access and use of Mountain Agro-ecosystems Action Network is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access our blogwebsite.
- By accessing our blogwebsite, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access or use the blogwebsite.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time and take notice of any changes. Your continued use of the blog website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
- You agree to use the website and Android app only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the blog website by any third-party.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Use of the website and Android app and its content does not transfer or otherwise grant to any user any right or interest in Mountain Agro-ecosystems Action Network Intellectual Property Rights or any Intellectual Property Rights owned by third-party.
- Commercial use or publication of the content on is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions confer any licence to use any content on the website and Android app.
- Pages from the website may be printed or copied for personal use only. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our blog website must always be acknowledged. You must not modify the content or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
- Some images, texts or videos have been published on the blog website with the permission of the relevant third-party copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these photos or videos).
- Our website may contain links to third-party blogswebsites, websites or services that are not owned or controlled by IFOAM - Organics International.
- IFOAM - Organics International has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party blogswebsites, website or services. You further acknowledge and agree that IFOAM - Organics International shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such blogswebsites, websites or services.
- In no event shall Mountain Agro-ecosystems Action Network, IFOAM - Organics International or its third-party service providers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- By continuing to access and use our blog website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop accessing and using Mountain Agro-ecosystems Action Network. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.